- Stepper motor for the horizontal translation of the crystalllization tray
- Stepper motor for the vertical translation of the crystalllization tray
Stepping motor driver unit
- built-in camera with large LCD screen
- Accepts low and high profile trays from a variety of manufacturers
- Supports trays with up to 4 drops/well
- Definable layout of tray geometry
The marxps crystallization plate scanner is a brand-new addition to our legendary mardtb goniostat system. Essentially, it is a translation stage for widely used crystallization plates, with horizontal and vertical movements controlled by the mardtb electronics. It allows for quick and easy screening of your crystallization trials and saves you from the pain and risk of taking crystals out of their trays.